This environmental policy sets out the actions Love Bug Wedding Cars use to reduce it’s environmental impact.
Love Bug Wedding Cars is committed to reducing it’s environmental impact on the environment and is actively taking the steps set out in the policy below.
Love Bug Wedding Cars may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25.04.18.
What steps we take
We currently take the following eco-friendly actions
- Offsetting the Carbon Footprint of each wedding journey, by working with a company who plants trees to absorb the carbon dioxide produced
- We are working towards a paperless office and keep paper to a minimum.
- Choose recycled options wherever possible
- Supplies for our hampers are bought from local, independant suppliers or are fair trade if from further afield
- We have banned single use plastic throughout the business
- We maintain the ethos of reduce, reuse, recycle
- We limit the area of our services to prevent unneccessary journeys
- We prioritise working with and recommending suppliers with a similar eco friendly ethos