Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are not confirmed until your deposit of £50 has been paid.
- We cannot reserve a date unless you have completed a booking form and deposit has been paid.
- The 'hirer' is the person making the booking who is soley responsible for the booking.
- The hirer is responsible to verify that all details submitted on the booking form are correct - this includes but is not limited to dates, times and addresses.
- Deposits paid are non refundable unless we are able to rebook the car on your date.
- The balance of your amount owed is payable no less than 30 days prior to your hire date. No refunds will be given if a cancellation is made after this time. If your balance is not paid, we reserve the right to cancel you booking.
- Our cars are regularly serviced and maintained, all vehicles have full breakdown cover. We cannot be held responsible for any mechanical or electrical breakdowns, traffic delays out of our control or missed functions. We have standby vehicles available on the day of your wedding in case of any unforeseeable events.
- As a classic car, there are no seat belts in the rear of our beetles.
- Please inform us if any of your passengers will be under 12 at the time of travelling.
- We are unable to supply alcoholic drinks, the drinks supplied in our hampers and 'bottle of bubbly' are all non alcoholic versions. We work closely with local suppliers to bring you the best available, have personally tried them all and would thoroughly recommend them - plus there's the benefit of no fuzzy head or tipsy stumbles on your big day!
- We love to take new photos of our cars and share them on our sites, so we may snap a few at your wedding. We will be as discreet as possible but if you have any objections to this please let us know before the big day.
- Quote are valid for 12 weeks. If you book after this your price may increase due to rising costs (e.g. petrol etc.) Once you have booked your price will not change unless you add extras.
- Please note we are a wedding car company and not private hire, as such we cannot use taxi / bus lanes etc
- We do not use motorways unless totally unavoidable, our cars are classics and are not best suited to these types of roads. Plus should anything happen, on a motorway we are totally reliant on rescue vehicles.
- We set realistic pickup times based on expected travel times to arrive at your venue on time and do allow a little wiggle room. If you are not ready by the pickup time, or you change the time we suggest - we will do our best to still get you there on time but - we cannot be held responsible for any subsequent late arrival or cancellations of ceremonies.
Offers & Discounts
- Please quote offer code at time of quotation request.
- To qualify for an offer your booking must by confirmed and deposit paid by the offer end date.
- Offer expire on the date quoted. Any requests received after this are at the discretion of the management.
- Discounts are only applicable to the hire of the car and not to any extras.